When I first took over the running of the Archaeology in Marlow website, it was a handful of rarely-updated static pages. I migrated these to WordPress to make updating the site accessible to non-geeks.

What I didn’t have, was spare time to write content. We now have an enthusiastic content-herder who has gently prodded me into reorganising the site and making it do more stuff so he could fill it with words and pictures.

So I’ve spent the weekend tweaking and prodding and have now launched Archaeology in Marlow version 3 upon an unsuspecting Internet.

Share
Written on January 17th, 2011 , Tech stuff Tags:

archaeo.log is proudly powered by WordPress and the Theme Adventure by Eric Schwarz
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).

archaeo.log

Notes from a field